LH Brubaker Water Treatment professionals will test your water and recommend the most cost-efficient, green-friendly equipment on the market today. Our goal is to protect your family’s water as it flows through your household appliances, fixtures, and plumbing. We are committed to ensuring that you will not only save money on expensive repairs and product failures, but you will enjoy the many cost-saving benefits of soft water that directly affect your household expenses.Schedule Free In-Home Water AnalysisSign up for Salt and Filter Delivery
5 Signs of Hard Water
Effects of Hard Water
Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System
We Can Solve
- Hydrogen sulfide (rotten egg odor)
- PH issues (acidic water)
- Iron staining
- Spotting on dishes
- Chlorine taste/odor
- And more...
See how much water is currently running through your home in real-time. This information is a helpful way of monitoring leaks or unwanted water usage.
Allows you to view the gallons of water your home has used during the day. Taking the time to check this daily can help you make adjustments to your water habits.
This feature provides a quick look at the largest amount of water flowing through your home over the past week. More details can be found regarding what day and even what time these measurements happened.
This feature shows you how many more gallons of treated water your system can produce before it requires a regeneration cycle. Regeneration cycles are what sets your system back to full capacity.
When paired with our Water Efficient Technology™, Wripli® will tally how much water you have saved since activating those features. The gallons you saved are compared to a system that is already considered a "high efficiency" softener, so you will be experiencing maximum efficiencies!
Water Efficient Technology™ helps your system run at maximum efficiency and Wripli® lets you know just how much you saved! The number displayed is the total pounds of salt that you saved since activating these features.
This number indicates how many gallons of water your system will treat before it is time for the maintenance scheduled by your dealer.
This shows the number of days before the scheduled maintenance set by your dealer.
WATERCARE PRO SOFTENER
- Crystal-clear, healthy water without the unwanted chemicals, including chlorine, are filtered out to improve color, taste and odor
- Economical – Fully adjustable regeneration cycle minimizes salt and water usage
- Dependability – Stores all system configuration and operating system data even in the event of a power outage
WATERCARE ELITE SOFTENER
- Minimized salt and water usage
- 12 selectable pre-programmed regeneration cycles
- Double backwash feature offers optimum regeneration, cleaning ability and efficiency
- Why Treat Your Water? There are many reasons to soften your water. This page will touch on the most common benefits. You will notice immediate benefits throughout the home.
- Ease of Cleaning: PureH2O makes cleaning easier. Bathtubs, fixtures, shower curtains and doors will all stay cleaner longer. Soap scum is virtually eliminated and those chrome fixtures will stay sparkling clean. Not to mention the elimination of spotting on the dishes in the dishwasher.
- No More Scaling: You can eliminate any further buildup of scale in your plumbing, dishwasher, hot water heater, and on your fixtures with a water softener. This will prevent costly appliance replacements and plumbing repairs down the road.
- Money Savings: Water Softeners actually pay for themselves over time. With the money you save in soaps, detergents, time cleaning, lotions, water heater energy, and other cleaning agents you will find substantial savings. Those dollars add up quickly each month.
- Smoother Skin...Silky Hair: When you think softened water – think of the spa. You will enjoy smoother, softer skin and hair when bathing in softened water. Dry skin plagues many Americans due to hard water and chemical-filled soaps. Forget the hard sticky shower and enjoy a silky smooth feel with a PureH2O water softener. Softened water leaves you feeling clean and fresh because the water lacks the pour clogging hardness and soaps curds. Hard water leaves a thin film on your skin which leads to itchiness and drying. With soft water, your natural oils are allowed to foliate as they should. You will actually get cleaner and rinse better with softened water contrary to common belief.
- Softer and Cleaner Laundry: As your body gets cleaner with soft water, so does your clothing. Clothing will last longer and feel better when washed in soft water. The absence of the minerals in the water allows laundry detergent to clean better and won't leave soap and hardness curds in your clothing. Your colors will stay true longer as well as the money savings of buying new clothing. See for yourself. Take a terry cloth or dish rag and soak it in a bucket or sink. Then take that towel and ring the water into a glass and see how much soap is left in your fabrics.
- Less Soap Usage: Save money and soap with a PureH2O water softener. Softened water allows you to reduce your soap usage by up to two-thirds your normal use. With soft water, soaps and detergents aren't fighting the hardness minerals and therefore can perform the way they were meant to. You will find soaps to be ideal with softened water. Without the problem-causing calcium and magnesium you will notice more suds while using less soap.
- Drinking Water: Your drinking water should take care of you. Did you know...you can have great tasting, safe, and refreshing water right at your kitchen sink? PureH2O drinking water systems can take your tap water to a whole new level with reverse osmosis or carbon filtration. Save the hassle and cost of bottled water each week and consider installing a PureH2O water system today.