U-Line, the award-winning market leader in premium built-in undercounter ice making, refrigeration and wine preservation products, celebrates over 50 years of innovation with a collection of modular undercounter refrigeration units that offer advanced technology, aesthetic elegance and seamless integration for use in today's modern kitchens and lifestyles. U-Line has earned a solid reputation as the undercounter market leader by continuing to develop, manufacture and support the best undercounter refrigeration products on the market.
For over five decades, we continue to be the leader in innovation, quality, and value in the premium modular ice making, refrigeration, and wine preservation market. We have captivated those with an appreciation for the finer things with exceptional functionality, style, inspired innovations, and attention to even the smallest details. We are known and respected for our unwavering dedication to product design, quality, and selection.
- Volume of 4.9 cu ft holds up to 114 bottles (12 oz) or 172 cans (12 oz)
- Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on upper face of unit
- Temperature range: 34°F - 45°F
- Convection cooling system rapidly and efficiently takes items to the set temperature
- Black interior is illuminated with LED Lighting
- Three adjustable tempered glass shelves with 11 height positions
- Full-extension, slide-out crisper drawer is removable for easy cleaning
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle accessory
- The door swing is field reversible and is shipped right-hand hinged
- Robust, concealed and covered hinges with built-in door stop and closer
- Integrated model requires 3/4” custom panel of your choice, or can accept U-Line Euro Style Handleless Stainless Panel Accessory (must be ordered separately)
- Fixed grille can accept an integrated toe-kick
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs provide a precise undercounter fit