The safety of our customers and employees is our priority! We are committed to providing you with a safe shopping experience and continue to follow recommended CDC guidelines. We have implemented the following safety measures.
- Upon your request, our Sales Associates will wear a face mask during your visit.
- Protective guards have been placed at Sales Associates workspace.
- Our showroom will be sanitized between customer visits to ensure that all surfaces touched are clean (appliances, door handles, countertops, etc.)
Instructions for Entry to the Showroom
- Wearing a facemask is at the discretion of the customer.
- LH Brubaker Appliances is upholding a "no handshake" policy and a minimum personal space policy of at least 6 feet.
- You will be asked If you or anyone in your household are displaying any signs of illness, have been exposed to COVID-19 either through travel in an affected area or through direct contact or asked to self-quarantine. If so, you will not be permitted to enter the showroom.
- If you choose not to adhere to our health safety guidelines, you will be asked to leave the showroom immediately.
In-Home Delivery and Service
- During confirmation call, prior to service or delivery, you will be asked If you or anyone in your household are displaying any signs of illness, have been exposed to COVID-19 either through travel in an affected area or through direct contact or asked to self-quarantine. If so, your appointment will need to be rescheduled when we determine safe to do so.
- Vacate the area in which the appliance(s) is being installed and maintain adequate spacing at a distance of at least 6 feet between the tech and the customer at all times.
- Our Team members will be:
- -Wear a face mask if requested.
- -Using hand sanitizer before and after leaving the residence.
- -Offering a verbal greeting in place of the traditional handshake.
- -Disinfecting hand tools after completion of each service call.
Thank you for your continued business and support!